Monday, April 29, 2019

Porch Is Ready For Spring

The screened in porch is one of our favorite places to hang out. If I open the French doors and take a spot on the hanging bed swing, inevitably the kids will come join me. The little ones are obsessed with bubbles right now and it makes this space pretty dreamy. Birds chirping, bubbles floating by on the spring breeze. Yep, it’s pretty darn magical! I do wonder when the bubbles will run out..they’ve had them since Easter. For now, I’ll enjoy the bubbles being blown outside and not on my wood floors. 

The wood stools are actually faux wood side tables from Target this year. They had them last year as well but sold out fast and I never bought one. So, I got two and then did a poll on my stories on Instagram and everyone said I needed one more. So, luckily my store had one more and I was able to pick it up.
Most of the outdoor pillows are from Target except the indoor/outdoor floral pillow from Caitlin Wilson designs. I fell in love with this pillow and I love using it as a pop of color.

The porch is one of our very favorite places to hang out! We live outside in the spring and fall here in Arkansas. It gets pretty hot during the summer but we’ll enjoy this spring weather while it lasts.
Cassy Final

2 comments:

Beverly Hall said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. I've missed your beautiful designs.

Lisa Resnick said...


Helpful Information, thank you for sharing this awesome article
clipping path service

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails