Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is it Spring Yet?

I am SO ready for spring. It couldn't come soon enough for me! 
So, as soon as the Valentine decor got put away, I pulled out my cheery robin blue eggs and bird decor. It makes me excited about Spring coming!! 

The chocolate tree from Valentine's got a simple re-vamp. I added some reindeer moss to the base and added my cute sign. The tree takes on a new life. 

The best reindeer moss is the pottery barn brand. I haven't found a substitute at any craft store that is as bright and as beautiful as the pottery barn so I take a deep breath and pay the $8.00 a bag. It is worth the price. 
These blue bird eggs are so fun and cheerful. 
These poor blue chocolate eggs are left over from last year. They even have sun faded spots. I have tried to find new ones now that the Easter candy is out but, I can't seem to find them. 

The blue side-board is the perfect peice of furniture to bring a little bit of spring early to our home. I can't wait for the weather to be nice and to have warm sunshine days! 
Cassy Final

3 comments:

Dana Day said...

Cassy, I have looked for those cute blue robin egg candies too. Darn. I wish you could come visit me in TX. It is beautiful here. We could sit and visit and you could help me paint a few things! Love YA!

Anonymous said...

I love the robin eggs! And, really love the letters on the wall!

Anonymous said...

Very cute ideas!! I have found some great colors of reindeer moss at Michael's. They have a beautiful chartreuse that is nice and bright.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails