Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Poppy Table and two Chairs

Here are the pictures of the table and chair set that I promised. You can see how cute the set is. Because I had done one chair before we found the pair and table...it was already done and in the store. So, I finished the other to match and the table to compliment it. I think it's a great set!


This fossil, black and white poppy table is one of my favorites!! I love the colors!


I used the design elements from the fabric on the chair to mimic on the table. I hand painted the table to match the chairs and to add a fun design element. I love how they compliment each other!



The table has the best design details. The little claw foot is so cool! I love the design of the table and also the shape of the column...a great little table!

The ties are satin ribbons that help the cushion stay on the chair and add another style element. I just love this little chair and table set!



This little set turned out great! The design on the chair cushion is where the design idea for this set came from. I made the chair and then did the table to compliment it. The fossil color perfectly compliments the black and white poppy fabric. I love it!! A great set for a small nook or a master bedroom sitting area. So cute! I forgot to take a picture with both chairs and the table so I will try to get that picture and add it to this post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails