Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chocolate Brown Finial Bench

This is such a great classical bench. It's a little different style of bench than I've done before but, I really like the lines of it and the style is just awesome! I think someone could get a vinyl cut out in a monogram or their full name and put it on the back. That would definetely make it custom with a monogram letter or your name! It looks great plain too...just so many options!
This picture is of the finials so you could see the details. Such great details!





The background color of the fabric is a sagey green/grey color. It is beautiful with the chocolate brown color. I love the design!








This bench is a Chocolate brown color. I haven't done one this color yet and it turned out beautiful. The classical lines of the bench lend itself to the design of the fabric. They compliment each other well and I love the brown in the fabric. Leave a comment and let me know if you like this style of bench! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails