Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ironstone

DSC_0602Clarify
I’m changing some vignette’s to a more sophisticated/clean look. I love the look of old Ironstone. I’m starting to find some now that I live in Kansas and am enjoying using beautiful white dishes with character.
DSC_0606Clarify
I added my antique mirror as the perfect backdrop to my Ironstone. It reflects all the white beauties!
DSC_0605Clarify
The tin measuring cups remind me of my grandparents who always had a tin cup by the sink so anyone could to get a drink of water. The cold cup of water always tasted better at their house in a cool tin cup. I added a basket of apples to add color to the white ironstone and a beautiful scale. I am quite loving scales lately! I love this new vignette!
CassySignature2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails