Friday, January 18, 2013

THE AFTERMATH

Doesn’t it seem like Christmas and New Years is such a glorious time and then after the Holidays…well, time is spent re-cooperating and not doing much of anything? This New Year has been spent re-cooperating. I didn’t do a project for almost three weeks! I know, and it felt really weird for me! For some of you that might happen all the time but, for me, it made me start to evaluate myself and ask myself, “Am I okay?” LOL

I look back and sorta chuckle, because I feel like I am finally getting back into the groove of what makes me happy. I love doing projects, creating, and making things new again! It brings me joy! I’ve had some project blunders and some fixing to do and am ready to tackle some.

I’ll share one of my projects that I was all excited about, painted one letter and knew I needed different paint, which meant going to the store, and I just didn’t have the energy……that day, the next, or even the next.

DSC_0562Clarify

This “Blessings” sign is what I’ve had in mind to do for a while (like since before Christmas). I had gotten out my projector, traced the letters and was ready for paint. I found just he right paint(ha ha, not so much) and painted one of the letters.

The paint is too light and you can hardly read the letters from a few feet away. The font is too intricate and hard to read with light colored paint. So, I am asking for a DO OVER. To be honest, I still don’t have the right paint, but I got a nice eraser at Wal Mart yesterday that will erase my current “penciled in” font and a little sandpaper and blue paint will fix the letter that I “painted in”.

So, now I have “re-cooperated” from the holidays and am ready for something more.

CassySignature2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails