Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Framing with Paint

It’s no secret that I love paint and creating something that adds dimension to a room with just paint, it just makes me happy!

DSC_0342DSC_0343

I wanted to add the white painted frame around the artwork just like I did in the other Nursery. I taped it out and and then removed the tape until just the parts that were staying the wall color were taped. I painted everything inside the outside green tape white and when it dried it was ready for the artwork because I had used the artwork to tape around and made the white painted frame a perfect and custom size.

DSC_0002 The painted frame of white makes the painting even more dramatic and noticeable. I just LOVE how it turned out! It does make me miss the stripe with the pink like in the last nursery but, with the chair rail in this room, it would look funny. So, I have been thinking up ideas how to add the hot pink to this……still thinking.

DSC_0003

I did complete another small project above the dresser on the other side of the room…I finally put a picture in the pink polka dot frame! I used pictures from the girl’s birthday session(styled in their room colors…of course) I wanted pictures of them together and it worked perfectly! This picture of the baby is one of my absolute favorites. I just L O V E….love it!DSC_0013DSC_0014

My older daughter got to choose her favorite picture to put in the frame that sat on the dresser. I love that their pictures are together! Each unique and yet beautiful!

CassySignature2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails