Saturday, May 28, 2011

Newborn Photos using an Antique Egg Basket

Our baby girl's Newborn photo's using an antique egg basket. 
I bought an antique egg basket off of threepotatofour (located in Pennsylvania). I looked around locally for months for one of these and couldn't ever find one. When I found one with the perfect turquoise coloring, I knew it would work perfectly for newborn photos and I could use it later in my studio for storage. 



Because the basket has authentic rust (LOL, I crack myself up!) and patina, I had to seal the basket before I could use it. 
I hung it so I could spray it with sealer. 

I used the basket for all the plastic eggs I had in my easter decorations until I needed it for pictures. 
So, not only is it good for decorating and storage for my studio but, was the perfect addition to the newborn photo shoot. It worked out beautifully!! 

Infants are only tiny enough once to fit in an egg basket and I am SO glad I found a beautiful turquoise egg basket to take with my newborn photos.
Cassy Final

1 comment:

Ariel said...

You are so creative, I love it! I stumbled onto your blog looking for a table redo and found your poppy side table I love it!!!
I have a blog, not as good as yours but I am still learning. I would love for you to check it out. If you have any tips that would be great.
http://flowersandflour.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails