Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fall and Halloween Signs

These were originally cupboard doors to probably a kitchen. I took them, sanded them down, painted them. Then I crackled the inside of the panels with some cream paint. The letters are chipboard, and other letters I had in my studio. See, there is a reason why I collect so much stuff. LOL

Each of the autumn letters were painted in the "fall" colors and the leaves I painted to match the letters then tied them with ribbon.






The edge of the trick or treat sign is some spooky tree's that I had in my Halloween collection of stuff. They add such a great element to the sign.





This Halloween sign I added a boarder of some of my favorite Halloween paper that I mod podged on. You can't see this in the picture but the lettering is glittery.


These signs are so fun and I love whe you can use something that would have been thrown away and make something so great and usable again. I love repurposing things. The signs are so fun and it goes along with my love for this Fall season and Halloween. Who doesn't love this time of year?!!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails