Thursday, March 15, 2012

Selling Refinished Antique Girly Dress-Up Trunk $100

DressUpTrunkOutside

I am selling my dress-up trunk. I am sad to sell it but, we’ve decided we cannot take everything, although that would be nice but, alas we can’t take it all (we are moving to Kansas for my husband to start nurse anesthetist school in May). I love it but, realize that we can’t take everything so, here is a piece for sale that I never thought I would sell.

I am selling it for $100 OBO. This is the price I bought the trunk from the owner of the store I used to sell in. This is what she had bought it for and was willing to sell it to me for cost because she knew I would transform it beautifully! I thought it would be the neatest little girl’s dress-up trunk. It’s pink and brown and has drawers for all the tiara’s, necklaces, shoes, etc. The left side of the trunk is lined with pink/brown paper (sealed of course) and has places to hang all your little ladies dress-ups!

Dress up Trunk MainDressUpTrunkInside

I am selling it for $100 OBO (which is the price I bought the antique trunk for). We are moving and can’t take everything.

DressUpTrunkOtherInsideThe bars extend so the little diva can be ready to change into her next fabulous outfit! (Can you believe that this is where they used to put all those big poofy dresses they wore back in the day!!?? No wonder their trunks had to be able to store lots)

The first one to email me at cassandradesign30@gmail.com will be who I honor the first option to buy this piece. We will be out of town for a few days but, I will still be checking my email and will be back soon to honor the first one that would like to buy this beautiful dress-up trunk. It’s great because you can close it up and it looks cute from the outside but, it opens up to reveal room to hang all the colorful dress-up clothes that are cute but, you don’t want to see all the time. It’s a little princess’ paradise and would be the perfect way to store all those dress-up clothes!

CassySignature2

4 comments:

Cassy said...

Sorry Carly that we couldn't work it out and find cheap shipment to Australia. Best of Luck finding something just as special for your little one!
Best Regards

Cathy of Eye Puffiness said...

Wow love these stuff! Nice posted blog so girly!

Unknown said...

hello! I am interested in this dress-up trunk! is it still available and can u ship it to neptune beach (jacksonville) fl? 32266

Unknown said...

hello! I am interested in this dress-up trunk! is it still available and can u ship it to neptune beach (jacksonville) fl? 32266

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails