Friday, February 17, 2012

Winter Gallery Wrap Photo With Winter Ladder

DSC_0301

We had family photos taken in the snow for our Christmas cards this year. My photographer and now friend(we became fast friends after she took our family pictures this fall…she helped me achieve my vision of the apple orchard pictures, which now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve shown) Shannon from Shannonelizabethphoto.com took this beautiful photo. We had to drive up the mountain TO the snow this year which was fine because I wanted the pretty pine tree landscape with the snow. I dressed our family with each of us having a piece of red on which gives it that cohesive look.DSC_0309

It’s a gallery wrap photo from pictureitoncanvas.com . I bought a groupon deal last fall and it took me until 2 days before the deadline of the coupon to get all my gallery wrap photos uploaded to be printed. I wanted to make sure the pictures were perfect, so I printed them out at a local photo store and made sure the lighting and everything was right before I ordered them. I finally got them ordered and everyday another one of my gallery wrap photos would show up on the doorstep and my kids would start this guessing game of who’s picture had come in the mail first. It was really cute. ( I don’t think I ever showed my apple orchard family photos but, now that I have gallery wraps, I will have to show them when I get them hung as a group)DSC_0319

My winter ladder is dripping in icicles, white flowers and blooms, silver balls, snowballs, silver twigs, snowflakes and silver ribbon. This picture fit perfectly between the ladder and the black bench.

DSC_0302DSC_0313

I love the bright colors with all the white and silver. Although, wouldn’t a yellow pillow look cute on the bench. Hummmm?DSC_0334

So now that my new Gallery Wrap Photo is hung with the winter ladder, I will have to get the apple orchard gallery wrap photos hung(soon, soon!).

I love that when I walk in the front door this picture is the first one that welcomes our family and friends. A little burst of color with all these white and silver winter colors! De-licious!

CassySignature2

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails