Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shannon Elizabeth Photo Booth

Remember the yellow chevron chair I reupholstered for Shannon Elizabeth Photography??......well, here  is the chair in her booth. I love how everything came together. I love the black, white and yellow colors.  Such a gorgeous color scheme. The three old doors in the back she borrowed for her backdrop. Didn't it turn out gorgeous?!!? I definetely would have stopped at this booth if I was a bride (which I'm NOT but, maybe some day with my daughters...) Being a bride these days is SO COOL....so many choices that I never had. There are so many things I would have done different about my wedding: different cake (ivy is SO not cute), different backdrop and a different photographer.....oh well, at least I got the man of my dreams and that NEVER needs to change!!  Shannon Elizabeth definetely would have been my photographer of choice, she is UBER talented. You can stop over at her blog to see more of her work at shannonelizabethphoto.com    ENJOY!!
Cassy Final

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails