Thursday, August 18, 2011

YARD SALE


YARD SALE
YARD SALE
YARD SALE

It's time to clear out some of my projects and get some SPACE BACK!! I have known for a while I needed to do a yard sale but, was a little intimidated. I am finally ready to take it head-on!! I have projects that been moved to the basement when other newer projects take their place and now my basement is getting too full! I also have a few projects that came out of the store when I took a break (when we had our angel baby and next baby) and started doing projects just for me and some custom work. I also have projects that never got started so those are ready for you to take and do your magic on....or heck...I still take custom work...if you find a peice you love...I'll refinish it how you want it!!
So, I am ready to sell some stuff!!(Don't worry, those of you that gave me peices, I am keeping those) I listed on ksl (local classified) I've gotten some neighbors to yard sale with me so it's a whole cul-de-sac of fun!
So, it's official....I am doing a yard sale and getting some space back!!


Cassy Final

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails