Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Green and Yellow Bench

This bench is one of my favorites because I love the colors of the bench. The fabric was the inspiration for the color choices. I fell in love with the fabric and got paint to accent the fabric.
The bench sides are made from crib parts. The seat had to be built in custom to fit the bench. There was a lot of pre-drilling required so that the crib wouldn't crack due to the small parts. It was fun custom building in the seat and was fun to cover in gorgeous fabric. The fabric was an end peice of a roll because it was originally $30 a yard fabric that I got for a couple of dollars because of the small size of the fabric left. I love when you can find a great deal on really great quality fabric!!


This bench turned out gorgeous. The upholstered seat is so perfect for this smaller bench. It's made out of a crib and is a little smaller than some of my other benches but, I love the size and would be a great fit in a lot of places. Go check it out at The Silver Drawer on Antelope by the Theatres in Syracuse!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow! This is awesome! You are so creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails